--> Skip to main content

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 SD

Tugas di rumah bidang studi Bahasa Inggris kelas 5 Sekolah Dasar 

A. Berilah tanda silang ❌ pada huruf a, b, c atau d yg merupakan jawaban paling tepat!
1. My father has a mother. She is my...
A. Husband
B. Mother
C. Grandfather
D. Grandmother ❌

2. My mother has a parents. They are my...
A. Grandfather
B. Grandparents ❌
C. Grandmother
D. Grandchildren

3. My grandparents has two children. They are Mr. Aryo and Mrs. Nana.
Mr. Aryo is my father. Mrs. Nana is my...
A. Sister
B. Aunt
C. Mother❌
D. Niece

4. The meaning of "cousin" is...
A. Sepupu❌
B. Cucu
C. Paman
D. Bibi

5. I want to send this letter. Can you... It, please.
A. Borrow
B. Send❌
C. Clean
D. Throw

6. I don't bring my dictionary. Could you... Me your dictionary, please!
A. Buy
B. Show
C. Lend❌
D. Throw

7. Your hand is dirty!... Your hand.
A. Write
B. Cut
C. Wash❌
D. Read

8.
The notice says...
A. Don't stop here!❌
B. Stop here!
C. Don't park here
D. Don't eat here!

9. Tino: give me a black..., please!
Shopekeeper: here, it is.
A. Shirt
B. Short
C. Belt❌
D. Shoes

10.
I want to buy... at the green grocer.
A. Startfruit❌
B. Banana
C. Eggplant
D. Cabbage

11. Father wants to buy a washing mechine.
He buys in the...
A. Coffee shop
B. Pet shop
C. Baby shop
D. Electronic shop ❌

12. We can buy these things in the stationary.
Except...
A. Colour pencil
B. Eraser
C. Sharpener pencil
D. Necklace❌

13. Andy has curly hair. The underlined words means....
A. Keriting❌
B. Botak
C. Bergelombang
D. Lurus

14. The cow's weight is one ton. It is...
A. Light
B. Heavy❌
C. Long
D. Cheap

15.
A: does she has wavy hair?
B:...
A. Yes, she does❌
B. Yes, she is
C. No, she is not.
D. No, she is not

16. My grand father is 70 years old. He is...
A. Light
B. Heavy
C. Old❌
D. Baby

17. A: what shape is you ring?
B: it is...
A. Semi circle
B. Cone
C. Circle❌
D. Oval

18. These are rectangle, except...
A. Globe❌
B. Book
C. Eraser
D. Table

19. These are cirle, except..
A. Globe
B. Wheel
C. Ball
D. Book❌

20. It is a box of chalk. It is...
A. Cone
B. Cube❌
C. Square
D. Vertical line

B. Isi titik²di bawah ini dgn jawaban yg tepat!
21. A: is he your brother
B: no,... he is not my brother

22. Cucu laki-laki, in English is...Grandson

23. Close the door!
In indonesia means...Tutup pintunya!

24. Read your book! Means...Baca bukumu!

25. My father gets fever, I want to the drug store to buy medicine.
The underlined words means...Toko obat

26. Cantik, in English is...Beautiful

27. The elephant is..big....Animal

28. There is a cupboard in the living room. The cupboard shape is...Rectangle

29. The roof of the house is triangle. Triangle means...Segi tiga

30. I want to buy the newest book story. I go to the...Bookstore

C. Jawablah pertanyaan pertanyaan berikut ini dengan jawaban yang benar!
31. Arrange into good sentence!
Small - happy - I - family - a - have
Answer :.... I have a happy small family

32. Mention three names of family!
1....Father
2....Mother
3....Son

33. Arrange the letters into good words!
P - E - S - U - R - A - K - M - E - T - R
answer..SUPERMARKET

34. Where do you buy book and ruler?
Answer.....stationary

35. Translate into good english!
1). Tinggi: High
2). Pendek: Short
3). Besar: Big

36. What is the shape of protractor?
Answer...Semicircle

37. A: do you know an ant?
B: yes, I know
A: what do you think about it?
B: I think, it is..small... Animal
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar